Gå till innehåll

stötdämpare

Rekommendera Poster

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Förtydligande (förmodligen onödig) av googleöversättningen ovan:

"Jag insåg just att dessa är renoveringsbara så nästa fråga är, var kan jag hitta tätningar till dem?"

Hi Glynn! Your Google-translation is really funny. Google seems to think you are going to use the mammal seal in your shock absorbers :lol:

In Swedish the mammal seal is "säl" (sälar in plural) and the mechanical part seal is "tätning".

The use of seals as shock absorbers must be considered as animal cruelty :lol:

We appreciate the effort and it makes up really funny reading so just keep it up :wub:

• Like 2
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Glynn, you can't get the seals. You can try making them. I did not succeed, but it's not rocket science.

But... do you have single action absorbers ?  I have this kind on mine and it sucks. The sow needs double action shocks.

I'm interest too to put better shocks on it and also replace the springs (with new ones making the suspension work not rest on bumpers). So a modern shock is better. I'll try to find a bolt-on model or find any model and weld the eye on it.

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar

A seal(mammal) placed between the spring and body will probably work better than what I have now. But I am glad that it makes you smile. I will give up on the translate but I find Swedish is a difficult language to learn.

I am still looking for a shock to replace the sugga shocks but no suppliers seem interested in helping

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar

• 1 month later...