Gå till innehåll

Valpen vill inte mer!

Rekommendera Poster

Hei!

Vi sitter litt fast i veikanten mellom Örebro og Karlskoga, ca 5 km utenfor Karlskoga. Mens vi kjørte begynte motoren å lage høye putre-lyder så vi kjørte inn på en liten sidevei og nå vil den ikke starte. Det kommer ingen gnist fra tennpluggene, og vi har ingen oljetrykk når vi forsøker å starte bilen, men startmotoren går fint.

Akkurat nå venter vi på Viking, men det kan ta sin tid. De er visst veldig opptatte i dag. 

Er det noen som har noen ide til hva som kan være feil?

Det er en B18 Valp / 1965.

Ring oss gjerne +47 45 45 68 97

Takk :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

(First message was by my gf, sorry for switching back to english).

So yesterday the guy from Vikking towing tried for two hours to get the engine starting, opened the distributor, tried to see if there was sparks, etc... he then gave up and took us back to Örebro but it was too late so the garage was closed.

Hopefully today they will be able to take a look at the car and fix whatever problem there is. (I hope they can deal with a Valp though... specially a norwegian military 24v model)

Kind of sad really, we had done more than 2500km since last week, without any problem, and we get it to break at less than 300km from home.

Thanks for the answers so far!

Länk till kommentar

Update: The car was fixed this morning, and we managed to reach back home (Oslo) earlier today :)

Apparently the distributor cap was not the correct type for the car, and it was not a tight fit. With the vibrations it rotated and broke the connection between the "ruptor" and the "condensator".

At 10am the garage had the ruptor thing fixed and the distributor cap replaced by the correct type.

Pfiuu :)

• Like 3
Länk till kommentar

Kjæresten min er norsk, men jeg er fransk og bor i norge.

Hvis du kan forstår hva jeg skrive på norsk, vell, jeg kan prøve... men ingen garanti at jeg vill ikke shift til engelsk her og her fordi det er mange teknisk ord jeg kjenner ikke på norsk!

• Like 2
Länk till kommentar